Amarna MicroPulse Spray System
Amarna Spray System Benefits:
- Designed specifically for Amarna's water-based release agents.
- Custom built for the target application and customer's existing equipment.
- Designed for low maintenance and low total cost of ownership.
- Comprehensive manuals for operations and maintenance.
- Excellent service and support.
- Proven track record.
- Allen-Bradley MicroLogix™ PLC.
- Allen-Bradley Operator Interface (HMI).
- Filtration system to prevent clogging of spray nozzles.
- Programmable to allow custom application rates for different products. Supports 20+ recipes per line.
- Precision application for limited overspray. Operates at low pressures without air atomization.
The Flexibility of MicroPulse
The MicroPulse Spray System has been designed as a modular system to allow it to be installed in many different environments. This design paradigm creates the flexibility necessary to match various customer requirements. Some highlights include:
- Stand alone controller or controls built into existing computing.
- Expandable - able to control multiple spray bars/locations.
- Stainless steel components by default, other options available.
- Can be installed on most types of existing equipment.