Vantage operates several world class manufacturing facilities, application centers, laboratories, sales offices and distribution centers designed to safely and reliably support our global customer base. Our global presence helps to bring our solutions and support closer to our customers. With facilities strategically positioned around the world, our promise is to deliver the benefits of local market knowledge, responsive technical support, reliable delivery, and to encourage more frequent collaborations between our team and our customers to advance the future of science.
Vantage’s manufacturing facilities maintain the highest industry certifications including ISO 9001:2015, SQF, GFSI, FSSC 22000, Organic certification, Kosher and Halal.
- World-class oleochemical production in Chicago, Illinois
- Glycerin manufacturing, including vegetable, Kosher, food and pharmaceutical grades
- High quality, continuous production supported by large scale rail and truck transportation
- ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Natural Oils - Jojoba Farms
- The global leader with major Jojoba farms in the northern and southern hemispheres, with farms in the United States and Argentina, along with Jojoba processing facilities in Arizona and Ohio in the United States and in Argentina
- Organic jojoba available
Specialty Derivatives - Gurnee
- Our Gurnee, Illinois site manufactures alkoxylates, esters, specialty blends and other functional ingredients, including Kosher and vegetable-based products
- ISO 9001:2015 certification, Kosher, Halal, Organic, RSPO MB Certified
- In Carnegie, Pennsylvania, we manufacture formulated oil-based release agents, emulsifiers, shortenings and stabilizers
- Kosher, Halal, Organic, RSPO MB Certified, SQF
- Our Delta, Colorado site is dedicated to producing patented water-based release agent technology
- Both sites manufacture spray equipment designed to apply our release agents optimally, creating further value for our customers
- Combined with our food ingredient manufacturing in Gurnee, we offer a broad range of solutions for food scientists in commercial baking applications
- ISO 9001:2015, SQF
- In Leuna, Germany, we produce alkoxylates, anionic surfactants and chlorinated paraffins
- ISO 9001:2015, ISO 50000, ISO 22716:2007 (GMP) and GMP+ B2 certified
Natural Oils - Textron
- Processing, blending and globally distributing a wide range of specialty, natural oils from our site in Les Borges, Spain
- Strong, broad platform of specialty natural oils supported by farming is in line with consumer demands and market trends
- ISO 9001: 2015, ISO 14001, Kosher certified
Actives & Microencapsulation
- Our Englewood, Ohio site specializes in small batch, highly technical delivery systems
- Technologies produced include personal care actives, clean room products, microencapsulation, Jojoba beads and specialty saturated wipes
- Attention to detail, customized equipment and tailor-made products are key at Englewood
- cGMP, ISO 9001:2015
Global Sales & Supply Chain
Vantage operates over 30 global sales locations, laboratories and distribution centers. Our global sales offices contain local sales and customer service, warehousing and application laboratories. Our Linden, New Jersey and Sao Paulo, Brazil distribution centers are the cornerstones of our global supply chain, bolstered by third-party distribution sites.
Vantage utilizes the latest analytical techniques and associated equipment to support product development, quality control, applications work, formulations creation, technical service, and customer support.
Technologies including spectrophotometry, spectroscopy, liquid, gel permeation, gas and ion chromatography with multiple detectors, metals analysis, wet chemistry, and physical property testing are utilized at the Research and Development (R&D) facilities to effectively support the main production centers and global technical teams, as well as in some of the Quality Control (QC) labs. These technologies are supplemented by lab and pilot scale synthesis capabilities to drive effective new product development and to implement new processes into our production facilities.
We operate a network of global formulations and applications laboratories on five continents, which support customer finished formulation needs at a local level.